I just watched this & it frightens me horribly.
I have to admit, when I think about our society, the media, the celebrities, our country, our president (both current & future), I will pray. But I shamefully haven't made it a priority.
This scared me into making it a priority.
10.05.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear ya... I'm sending prayers up too... what is this world coming too...? Wouldn't you just love about 5 minutes with the Bill dude?? Uh Huh... your thinking about it aren't you!!!
Melinda :)
Oh yeah, and another thing. How big of bubble do you think I will need for a 14 year old and a 3 year old?? I'm ordering one today!!! LOL LOL
Melinda :)
I'm thankful The View allows for Elizabeth and Sherri to voice their input...since they are believers. We really need to pray for them as I am sure they are suffering persecution and slams by our hideous media. Bill isn't worthy of any type of reaction from me regarding his stance and his movie. But the word Bimbo keeps popping into my mind now that I am thinking of him.
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Prayers for our country!!!
Angie
Post a Comment