3.09.2009

I Love My Kids

And wish I could've seen their reactions when they saw me on tv today.

Miss Amanda (BFF Madelyn's Momma) said that Flynn looked shocked & looked around, while Madelyn confirmed for her, "Flynn! That's your MOM!"

Papa said that Gabe just sat & took it in. And when I got home & said, "Gabe, did you see Momma on tv?"
He said, "Me did dis"; as he showed me a very shocked expression.
"And me do dis" as he showed me tears (which we later figured out was watery eyes).

Later, we were downstairs when Gabe pointed to the 'famous' tv star orange basket & said something as he pointed to the tv.

Before leaving for the 'big debut', Flynn asked me, "Mom are you nervous?" & asked Daddy if I had a hard time sleeping because of my excitement.

Flynn & Gabe, have I mentioned lately how much I love you??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let mom say she is proud of you, you were a pro yesterday on TV,

Mom

Anonymous said...

now I can say "I knew her when....." You were great Friend! Karrie

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

OH NO! I missed it! Yesterday was CRAZY CRAZINESS for me and I forgot to check for the link! AGH!!! How did it go????

Ken and Amanda said...

You did great! And Flynn was way too cute!

Sue said...

What sweeties!