Yesterday (because Murphy's Law rules my life), Gabe was up at 6 am or so. And after getting up & telling Jeff good bye & have a good day (who am I trying to kid, I had to lay a big wet juicy kiss on him), I ska'daddled back to my bed to 'nuggle with my handsome baby boy.
The offer must've sounded appealing to Jeff who decided to go tell his boy goodbye. When Gabe saw Jeff darken the doorway, a wide grin spread across his face.
He quickly "scooched" toward the middle of the bed, turned towards Daddy's empty pillow & patted it,
"Here you go Daddy."
Some days are harder to leave for work than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We have the same situation, only it's with our Max! ;)
Enjoy it! You'll have an empty nest before you blink three times...
Any day would be hard. I love how my husband makes the rounds for hugs and kisses before leaving for work. The boys would not have it any other way, and if by chance he thinks he might skip a day, before his hand hits the doorknob three little boys are calling. Precious.
Another 'kind' thought to make one's day ... that is our Gabe!
Grammy ;-)
What a precious boy is our Gabe!
Nana
Post a Comment