Things I Do To Annoy My Mother
10. Sit on my brother's back, while he's working hard on his crawling skills
9. Get so close to the tv that my mom is sure I'll go blind
(even tho she knows that's just a myth)
8. Feed things to my brother... toys, food, my hand
7. Stand over my brother & let a glob of spit fall from my mouth to his head
6. Wait 'til my mom's nursing my brother, then choose something to do... something she would never let me do if she didn't have my brother latched on like take off my pants and my diaper, especially if it's poopy
5. Dump puzzles, especially the ones I can't put back together on my own
4. Throw entire plates of food (the messier the better) from my seat
3. Do a double turn swan dive from any given piece of furniture
2. Pee in the floor
AND THE #1 THING I DO TO ANNOY MOMMY...
1. Get lots of my snot on my finger, then wipe it on Gabe's head

1 comment:
Number 1 and 7 are the funniest! Flynn cracks me up -Jena
Post a Comment