Ten Things I Love about Jeff...
(okay, I couldn't limit it to just 10)
14. Never argued the fact that we needed a minivan
13. Isn't afraid of a poopy diaper
12. Lets me sleep in on the weekends
11. Has exquisite taste in music
10. He has all his (original) hair
9. Killer Backside
8. On Sundays, without question,
we get ready for church (always have)
7. He loves kids
6. Likes to cook
5. Outgoing - is game for EVERYTHING
4. Knows his way around downtown
3. Has some kind of optical-challenge
in that he actually thinks I am (still) attractive
2. Supports anything & everything I decide to do
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT HUBBY...
1. He is by far the best father that God ever placed on the earth
And I could go on & on but I have to get the kids breakfast
1 comment:
Aww thanks honey. I love you and the family you have provides for me.
Post a Comment