6.06.2006

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Things I'd Like to Do

10. Go to Hawaii
Instead, I'll be saying "Hi", really whiny
9. Drink a tall glass of milk
Instead, I'll be feeding a tall boy some milk
8. Vacuum the livingroom carpet
Instead, I'll be watching Gabe vacuum the carpet with his mouth
7. Take a nap
Instead, I'll beg everyone else to take a nap
6. Eat my lunch in peace
Instead, Gabe will be spitting his peas at me
5. Finish reading my magazines
Instead, Gabe will be eating my magazines
4. Lay out in the sun
Instead, I'll be laying down my son
(only so he can get up 5 minutes later)
3. Put on make up
Instead, I'll be making Flynn & Alex make up
2. Take a shower
Instead, I'll be wiping off a shower
of applesauce


And the number one thing I'd like to do...


1. Spend the day with the loves of my life

Instead... well, actually, that's what I'll get to do!

No comments: