Did you ever know that Aunt G won a car? For real. A brand new Honda hybrid car. I was on the phone with her when the package came informing her of her big win. She thought it was a hoax. I told her, "I'll let you go so that you can go & call & figure out if it's for real."
Well it was.
And I consider her to be one of the luckiest people I know (she wins everything).
But it's worth mentioning that shortly before she won this car, she & her husband helped open an orphanage in India.
For real.
I never win anything.
But you might...
There's a contest going on for a new pair of Ryka shoes.
You have 2 days to get there & enter. And you have 2 chances to win.
Click on both the above blogs to get your 2 chances.
Good luck.
Even tho Angie will probably win.
9.02.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment