3.23.2009

Big Head

Gabe: Finn, you bigger dan me?

Flynn: Yes Gabe. I am taller than you. Because I am older than you. Right Mom?

Me: Well, yes, you are taller than Gabe. And yes, you are older than Gabe. But just because you are older than someone does not mean that you are bigger than that person. As a matter of fact, I don't know how much longer you will be taller than Gabe. Probably soon, he will be taller than you.

Flynn: Why? Because I...

Me: Because he is going to be a very tall adult. Actually, a tall kid. And you are going to be a petite person, not tall.

Flynn: (with revelation) Ohhhh.... it's because his head is so big.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so mom and son both have the big head thing?? weren't you blocking the sun for him one day? =)

Ken and Amanda said...

That is the cutest thing! Don't those 5 year old girls come up with some interesting things!!

mrs boo radley said...

Ha! Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Oh the things that girl thinks! LOL ;-)
Grammy

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Nathan has a big head, too! :) We keep telling Will that he needs to be nice to Nathan now because in a few years Nathan will probably be bigger than him.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Yep soon Mr. Gabe will be towering over Miss Flynn.

Nana