
Things overheard as I started to pack us for Orlando:
Who is Shamu? Is he the one that wanted to eat Dorie & Nemo's Dad?
We goin' to Sea World?
Maybe we can all wear green to Sea World. We can wear orange to Disney.
I want to wear the Hannah Montana pajamas.
I don't like how jean shorts feel.
What's Disney look like? Like those singing dolls?
3 comments:
I am so jealous. We want to take the kids there so bad. Hopefully sometime! Take lots of pictures and make lots of memories!!
I am so jealous. We want to take the kids there so bad. Hopefully sometime! Take lots of pictures and make lots of memories!!
We're looking forward to this special time for all of us ... will we be sitting in the Splash Zone at Sea World or not ... that is the question ;-0
XOXOXO, Grammy and PeePa
Post a Comment