7.25.2009

'Tis the Season

For much busyness...
Why the lull in blogging you ask?
For starters, this was our June calendar. And that wasn't even everything.
I passed this beauty this morning (the kidney stone, not the dime!)
This girl LOVES to be on the go, see her smiling face from all the busy activity!

Here is is tubing for the first time. We spent a day on the pastor's boat with the EP staff.


And Bubby, who was raring to go from the get-go.





Race for the Cure, in memory of my Grandmother (Flynn's namesake), who died at 28



Racing for the Cure



Not-SoSuper A


My girl's 2nd recital



My first niece to graduate


The INFAMOUS "Blue Horn" (which made it to the ceremony, against the rules)


Field Trips with great friends



And a few days/nights with this little sweetie & her baby brother


Of course, a day @ the zoo
And lots of other fun memories...


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I know what you mean. I've been feeling guilty for not blogging and letting the family all know what's been going on...but we've been so busy.

Sue said...

I don't feel so bad then. :) My Sister was here for July with her kids so we were just as busy. It's going to be a long road to feeling caught up. I hate getting so far behind - drives me crazy! :)

Looks like fun though - except the kidney stone of course. ;)