Jeff's grandma, Anita Weldele passed away Sunday morning.
He's so blessed to have had two grandmothers all these years.
He has so many memories of her.
We visited her a few weeks ago & took the kids.
She said, "Let me see these 'little people'" (referring to Flynn & Gabe) & Flynn sang her a song.
Of course, I'm so glad we saw her recently and am beating myself up that I don't have a picture of her with Gabe. I guess there can always be regrets.
She was pretty neat, made sure we each got a beautiful wedding quilt when each grandkid got married. And she was quite proud of the paintings she had done before she went to live at Delmar Gardens.
Jeff has a chair in his classroom, from when she moved from her house to Jeff's aunt's house. It's a swivel rocker & we call it "Grandma's chair."
It's quite broken down at this point & getting dirty.
But I have a feeling he'll keep it a while longer.
1.01.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment