1.04.2007

Happy 32nd Birthday Jeff

First of all, look at how gorgeous he is. I know, I know, you're all thinking, 'How did SHE get HIM?' And lest you forget, I didn't always look like this. I was once with a girlish figure, being without child. And my wardrobe consisted of stylish clothes, mini skirts, tight pants...not mom jeans, pj pants & baggy shirts.

Secondly, Jeff has this gift, this miraculous disposition, in that he sees inside. Can you believe he constantly tells me that I'm 'hot'?! He truly does act like he's more in love with me now, than when I was that chic with a girlish figure.

Thirdly, he has to be the BEST husband & father, out of all the ones God created (& I realize there are some pretty great ones out there, as my Dad is a terrific father.) He is so patient with the kids, so understanding with me. He does far more than is expected of him & does it as Colossians encourages, just like he's doing in for God.

Did you know that every single night, initiated by him, we pray before going to sleep? So, that's my way of saying what a Godly husband & father he is. Takes his family to church every week. And demonstrates, to the kids & me, what it looks like to walk in the light of Christ.

Jeff, last year was a rough year. We went through a lot...and we also experienced a ton of very cool things...an awesome vacation, our kids growing & thriving in health, Bubby turning the big one, my new job at the church. I know this coming year is going to be one of great favor. You deserve it. I hope your 32nd year is the best yet. We love you.


No comments: