2.21.2007

Bubble Gum Ice Cream



If I could marry it, I would (sorry Jeff).

As far back as I can remember, I loved it. My favorite.
So, what's the harm in loving a flavor that no one else can stand?
Finding it. Sure, everyone has chocolate, vanilla, even swirl or mint.
But no one has my blessed bubble gum.

I love it so much that my BF Heather brought it to me in the hospital after I had Flynn.
And when we forgot to grab the remaining 1/2 pint from the nurse's freezer the day I got to go home?
We went back & got it.
It's like gold.

For the longest time I couldn't find it. For a while the Baskin Robbins on Tesson carried it, but no more.
The place in St Chuck where Heather would go, was the only place in the Greater St. Louis area.

Until now....
(drum roll please)

NOW!, Breyers makes it. Found in the Walmart freezer section.
And as much as I HATE Walmart, I'd even venture there, if it meant tasting that yummy, sweet bubbly taste.
V'day, part of our date included a shopping trip to Walmart, where I bought this:

And 3 days later, it looked like this (I'm not kidding):

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ok ... thanks..... now I have to go and get some!!!!!!!!!