and when did I find?...
Do you remember the parking spot stealer & Fake Ponytail?
Feast your eyes amigos:
even after attempting, re-attempting, & re-re-attempting, the spot stealer & honking ignorer still managed to park horribly...we were out of our car seats, across the parking lot, & headed cross the cross walk by the time she was done parking.

"Honey, just ignore them, they don't know any better...they've never been in a pageant."
3 comments:
Oh and I LOVE that you had the presence of mind to take these photos. Especially of the ponytail. The other day I was in the grocery store and the deli was selling "Chicken Apricot Pasta Salad"...or so said the sign next to a huge bowl of what appeared to simply be mayonnaise and bowtie pasta. I took a photo with my phone, of course...but never thought about blogging about it! Love it!! :)
You have to let me know if you're planning on attending any kids' conferences... Deal?
:)
Ha Ha Ha! Love the ponytail shot. Too good!
Post a Comment