The day is finally here!! No more chains left on the THE GIRLS ARE COMING HOME countdown paper chain.



We were too busy watching the reunion of our kids, with 'their girls' to snap a photo of their first moments running to each other down the terminal...but rest assured, it was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. And even caused some of the other travelers, to ooh & ahh.
Flynn is in HEAVEN with her girls around her. She sang for them, laughed w/ them, & pretended w/ them on the way home.

Bubs is equally as thrilled. Since he didn't get to sit RIGHT NEXT to one of his girls, he did as much hugging as he could do.

And as a welcome home to STL, we stopped at Fortel's, some of STL's finest pizza (matter of opinion, I like my food bready).
And some more of STL's finest (raise your hand if you think this is better than mountains).
7 comments:
Well now ... I am so glad to know those CA girls are MO girls ... at least for a few weeks!
Great pics and you all have a wonderful time ...
Welcome 'home to MO' Miss H. and Miss M. and Miss KK ;-0
Grammy ;-)
When I saw you beautiful girls late last night, I declare you were more georgeous than ever! I am so looking forward to spending time with you!
Nana
AWESOME!
You don't live that far from me! Just a few hours - that is fun!
Ah, I am so glad they are there. I miss them, but am so elated to know they are making memories with our sweet family. I love the pics....just wish I were in some of them....with all of you.
Love....Angie
My hands are raised in the "pound cake" position!
:) (SCL reference)
Looks like they are so excited. Have fun.
And geez for your neighbors. That would drive me crazy.
What a wonderful reunion. I bet you were so happy to see them. Enjoy your time together. :)
Post a Comment