3.05.2007

Sam's Club

Jeff & I have been dying to get a membership at Sam's. So imagine our excitement when the church signed me up to do some purchasing for the children's area.
We talked about it all week. Heck, I even dreamed about it.
We planned our whole day around it yesterday & on the way, Jeff said, "I'm so excited."
I pictured it in my head...
the kids behaving because of being entertained at all that's going on, us eating samples, finding fabulous deals that we could afford, etc., etc.
But it wasn't that way, at all...
It was Bubby throwing his binky down on the dirty concrete floor. And none of the samples were safe for Flynn. And unless we had the space to store a 100-pack of toilet paper, not much was going to work for us.
But, I was thirsty, so the 74-oz drink was worth it.

No comments: