2.17.2008

Personal Trainer

Before you get too excited for him & send him CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR POTTY ENDEAVORS cards, know that this, right now, is nothing more than something to pass the time.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cards just ....... XOXOXOXOXO!

4under3 said...

Oh funny! Gabe is a little older than Luke, but the Luke-man has sat on the potty 3 times-total. One of which, Julia was so excited for him to finally sit up there she ran to get a pair of her Nemo panties to "share" with him.

Julia was sleeping in princess panties the month after she turned 2, and to be honest, I really don't think Luke has a clue what is supposed to go on in the bathroom. When Gabe gets it, feel free to pass the tips on to us.

Kim said...

Well a "Good Job" IS in order. I can't even get my lil honey to want to sit on the toilet, kudos to Gabe!

Oh and love that cheesey smile for the camera!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Love the potty shots. He at least looks like he's having a good time! Boy, he looks like his dad. A little clone I am thinking. How fun!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Love the potty shots. He at least looks like he's having a good time! Boy, he looks like his dad. A little clone I am thinking. How fun!