2.13.2008

12 Days of Valentine...10th Day



I know, too freakish to be funny...

On this, the 10th day of Valentines, I had to pry my sick self from the recliner but you're worth every cough I succumb to send you my love...

The 10th day, the 10th way is your easiness.

Get your mind out of the gutter! By easiness, what I mean is you're so easy going you make everything easy.

You rarely stress, I never see you nervous. You never get uncomfortable because you are new, or don't know anyone.

As a matter of fact, I think the 2nd time you'd visited my parents, you were laying sideways across their loveseat, feet dangling off the side. Probably the third time you visited my sister & her family, you got a blanket (what we fondly call the "pimp blanket" on account of its furriness) & laid down in front of the fire & covered yourself. You were completely comfortable.

And that's how you approach life.

Easy.

I love it. It's the very reason my blood pressure is high & yours is low.

Easy to please & easy to love.

And I love to do both.

xoxo

No comments: