4.27.2008

Danskin meets WWF

This is part 2 of a video I was taking wherein my cheesy camera couldn't handle more than a 1 minute video. So I had to restart.

It was all going fine & dandy...er, fine & graceful when I guess it was too much daintiness. Then my girl up & slams down on her knees, upon the pedistal ottoman where she dances.

Then she ends the clip with a curtsy (kind of).

Call it interpretive dance.

3 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

She's so cute with her little wings on! Love the interpretive dance and the cleaning. I agree with the cleaning Rules! When they clean anything it does rock. How goes the job hunt? Hope and pray you get answers soon!

Kim said...

Lol... that was quite the slam! I wonder why kids do that, it looks oh-so-painful! Land does it all the time and I'm afraid he's going to crack his little knee caps in half!

Love the wings.... I'm a big fan

Anonymous said...

Yes Siree ... that's our girl! A little bit of both and we love all of it! Grammy :-)