9.04.2008

Because I Don't Feel Like Folding the Laundry

So, instead, I bring to you,
1955.

And apparently, my head is gynormous.


Look at JD. I'd let him court me any time. Or carry my books. Cuz he's a dreamboat. And pretty swell too.
Go to www.yearbookyourself.com and upload a photo. Then, when you should be finishing a project at work or unloading the dishwasher, you can be seeing what you'd look like 20 or so years ago.
Just a note, my face is pretty tan in the summer. And full of color most days of the year (thank you Irish descent). And, that doesn't so much match the pale girls of the 50's. So, I look like an oompa loompa with a skin graph.
Not so swell.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, I had to leave a comment because if stereo types are right you would have folded that laundry!

Anonymous said...

Amy...you look like Jonie off of Happy Days! Don't you think? I showed Dan & Mattie and they both thought the pictures were for real and that Jeff's was his Senior pic. haha
Angie

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for the huge smiles!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! If I had not read Angie's comment I'd have thought the pics were really you and Jeff. And I was thinking that I didn't know when you had that photo taken or when you had that hair style.

Mom,