I'll be donating in January for the first time. Right now it's 10 inches in a base ponytail. I figure by Jan it'll be long enough. This will probably be the last time I grow it out this long, though. Maybe... :)
Wow! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! That is a good thing you did to donate your hair and I am very proud of you. Can't wait to see all of you in December. Love Aunt Allie xoxoxoxox
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
2 comments:
I'll be donating in January for the first time. Right now it's 10 inches in a base ponytail. I figure by Jan it'll be long enough. This will probably be the last time I grow it out this long, though. Maybe... :)
Wow! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! That is a good thing you did to donate your hair and I am very proud of you.
Can't wait to see all of you in December.
Love Aunt Allie xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment