12.05.2008

Mrs Claus

came to preschool.
But not before we had prepared letters (& a piece of art) for her to pass along to her hubby, Santa himself.
Just like usual, Flynn went right to work on her letter. She got one line in, wiped her brow, & said, "Can you help me Mom?"
I agreed, as I knew that at that pace, it'd be Christmas of next year before the big guy would get his '08 letter.
Bubs on the other hand, flat out refused to write the letter. The artwork was actually his idea, "I make picture instead." And so he did. And I wrote his letter. Except, unlike Flynn's letter (with each sentence thought of by her, dictated by me), all the ideas in Bub's letter, were thought of by his Momma. Who is hoping that he (Gabe) finds a book in the bottom of his stocking, a book entitled, "How to be More Agreeable."
The adorable photo with the Mrs.:
I just want to point out Gabe's mini unicorn stump. Which matches his green sweatshirt. He did that at load-in last Saturday at church. Can someone tell me how the child managed to fall flat on his face on a concrete/tile floor & managed to hit BETWEEN HIS EYES (without his nose taking the brunt of it) with such force that it took 5 days to bruise?
This next one is saved "dark mrs claus" on the computer. I don't think I have to explain why (& it's not because she went for a mystic tan up at the North Pole).
Why would I even save such a poor quality photo, let alone post it on the blog?

Because I want you to check out how my kid's giant hands, are as big as Mrs. Claus's. He might only weigh 31 lbs, but about 10 lbs of it is his head, and another 6 are his long Arsenio Hall fingers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, sounds just like Flynn and Gabe ... their personalities 'tell their story' ;-)

XOXOXO, Grammy

Sue said...

Very cute. Kayla's been asking to write her letter. I told her Sunday after the party. I need to get through Alysa's party.

Anonymous said...

Aahh....they look so cute and SO big. I was amused at picture #1, because both of them have one of their ankles turned out...like they are a bit nervous.

Loved their letters....so sweet. And little Gabe-man really has been a good boy....he is just a spirited-guy. You will be glad for that when he is older and in school.

Miss them SO much. And Hannah is grieving that she won't be with them at Santa Day next week!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Oh too be little again. I love their artwork and Flynn's letter too.

Mom