I saw a contest about being thankful. I figured, why not, I'll ask Flynn what she's most thankful of & will type as she talks.
I was of course proud & pretty impressed as she rambled on & on about her allergy & how glad she is to stay safe. And of course, when she gave shouts out to her HomeBoy, God.
So, I was super excited to get a phone call that she was one of the semi-finalists. She didn't win the grand poomba, but won her category & 4 tickets to see our zoo all lit for Christmas (yay!).
Wanna check out her entry?:
http://stlouis.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=640988&m=3058977&grpcat=
Sincerely,
Proud Momma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is just so sweet. You have every right to be proud of her!!! Psssst - she should have won the grand prize. ;)
WOW! That is so awesome! She is a great girl!
Proud teacher.
Pretty cool Miss Flynn! I'm very impressed. When you start the speaking circuit ~ give us a call here in Sunny.
I'm busting my buttons too!
Way to go Miss Flynn!
Nana,
Post a Comment