3.07.2007

Deep Thoughts By FJ

Last night, we segregated... girls stayed home & the boys went to a PAT meeting, 'Out of the Box', where they crawled through & did lots of other fun things with boxes.
Since Flynn is such a social butterfly & prefers the fun to be had AWAY from home, I was sure to have an evening chalked full of activity for her here, including a grand tea party, complete with tea (lemonade) & biscotti (Scooby graham stix). We spread it out on the livingroom floor, something we normally can't do w/ Bubby home, invited her babies, and even had music.
After that, she used her brand new finger paints, used brand new markers, ate ice cream (soy) sandwiches & even some 'guckers' (gushers).
Despite all this fun, she still kept on eye on the door & was wondering 'where' Dad & Bubs went.
In they came after their outting, and Daddy filled us in on all the great fun they had.
Flynn says to me,
"Can I go there when I get little?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I love that girl - she melts my heart.