Jeff made me confess this...
Gabe's class at church had a book exchange at their party. New or gently used. So, I opted for gently used. And wrapped 2 (in case there was a kiddo who forgot or didn't know) of their like new books. Well, Jeff always helps me get things together on Sunday mornings for church. And a bag got left behind. The bag w/ the books.
Fast fwd to today, the kids are badly wanting to open a present.
So I let them.
The books from yesterday. Jeff said, "Are you really going to be that mean?"
Flynn opened "her" present & tried to act sweet & polite, "Oh wow, look mom...another book like this one."
Then, I was overcome with guilt & let them open a "real" gift.
One of my BFFs, Elizabeth, always remembers my kiddos at Christmas & got Flynn this great dr kit. Which has a pair of glasses with it (?: do doctors wear glasses??). Anyway, she looks darn cute in them:

No comments:
Post a Comment