Two weeks ago, my day (week, month, etc.) was made by Hip Mama's Place when I won March Mom Blog of the Month.
And Oh. the. Bag. I've won....Oh the bag. Brought to me via Mr Postman straight from Shop Suey Boutique. (my new fav online shopping wishlist source) -- try to tell me you don't want this.
When FaithHopeLove Mama nominated me, she knew it should be mine because it's orange and...well...I'm Orange Momma.
Check out the space... I literally took the contents of my 'old' purse & dumped into the new one.
Look at orange bag, laying there, so coy.
"Take me out, show me off!"
"You got it Orange Bag! Let's go, let's go!"
Orange bag, be mine.
I love the orange bag.
I want to marry Orange Bag & have
Peek-a-book Orange Bag.Okay, so Hot Hubby thinks I fell out of the back of a pick-up truck at some point in my youth...he still can't believe I'm this crazy by nature.
But I just love this Orange Bag & everyone who knows me knows it was pure fate & love that I won a bag, that happened to be orange, but dearest Lord, it's so me.
Excuse my appearance in the photos (no make up) taken by my 4-year old (fuzzy, unfocused).
By the way, Hip Mama's Place has giveaways all the time in addition to some of the savviest stuff I've seen in a while. Also, lots of organic goods. Go there, and nominate
7 comments:
Hey Amy! Sooo cool..and so hip..and you are..sooo funny!:)
These pictures should be on HMP Flickr Gallery, LOL (still working on that right now). But I'm so happy for you! Congrats again! You made my day with this post! :)
Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place
www.hipmamasplace.com
I love this bag and am so glad you won!! Love the pics also-you are too funny! Wish I could hang sometime! It would take me 12 hours to get to your place but hey we could shop with that cute orange purse!
So true.
It IS So cool, and oh so hip!
Looks great on you shoulder just as I thought it would. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
so hot so hot
Love the orange bag!!!!!
love love love it!!!!
:o)
Wow, Flynn is quite the photographer. I do love your orange purse. I'm going to hop on over and check out Hip Mama herself.
You lucky dog. Your friend at FaithHopeLove sent me here. If you ever need a sitter for orange bag, let me know! But step aside, because I am now on MY way to meet Hip Mama! Melanie, aka Mo
Congrats on your new purse! I WANT!
Post a Comment