
Do you think it's 'cause I'm Irish?
Because friends, I've won something again!!
I got an....ORANGE bag!
Go see it for yourself, read my interview, & see what you might have a chance to win!
And...May the Luck O' The Irish be UPON Yeh!
Because friends, I've won something again!!
I got an....ORANGE bag!
Go see it for yourself, read my interview, & see what you might have a chance to win!
And...May the Luck O' The Irish be UPON Yeh!
8 comments:
Oooohhh, MCK Mama is going to want that bag! :)
(b/c it's orange), and I want it b/c it is oh too cute and super stylish, and hey it was free!!!!!
Nice work Amy! It's going to look super fab on that shoulder of yours!
When I come to visit you, and all of your museums, and photograph your kids, can I borrow the bag when we go out? I'm Irish, too, you know!
YES, If you make the trip, you can carry the bag.
You can put your camera in & your kids' orange crocs.
Love the interview!! I am glad that the Luck of Irish was with ya. I am Irish too!! (Norwegian also so that explains my stuborn streak) Yikes!
Wow I now know a real celebrity!!!
CONGRATS!
Melinda
I feel left out, I dont think I have any Irish in me... maybe a little but not much.
Amy! A very hip bag for a very hip mom. Congratulations!
I couldn't agree more with you that Flynn is just the kind of friend that Ava would enjoy! We will definitely need to meet at the Science Center or Magic House when we come to St. Louis. I'm negotiating a trip with Nate right now, so I'll keep you informed.
Oh, and I'm Irish. And I met my husband in Ireland. But I'm not as lucky with the contests. :0
That's wonderful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment