For some reason, I love the mish-mashed Christmas/Easter play here. Looks like your dark-eyed, button-nosed beauties had a Hoppy Easter!!! (My mom used to roll my hair too...is that what you do? Rag roller?)
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
4 comments:
For some reason, I love the mish-mashed Christmas/Easter play here. Looks like your dark-eyed, button-nosed beauties had a Hoppy Easter!!! (My mom used to roll my hair too...is that what you do? Rag roller?)
Yes, that's my sis rag-rolling Flynn's hair.
Great Easter pics! Looks like it stopped raining for you to enjoy your day!
I am jealous... you have no snow.
Your kids look like they had SO much fun... yay!! Glad you had a nice Easter!!
Post a Comment