That was Jeff's advice each time I'd have a mini-anxiety attack this week. As today the house goes on the market & I can't even begin to describe the insurmountable heap of 'stuff' we removed from various rooms & pushed into the garage (hoping it will grow legs & walk away?) for later storage.
My problem is that when I do something, I can't just do it the way Jeff would... he would just do it. I have to do it perfectly. Go through each thing, be sure we want to keep it (why store something you really don't want?!), and put it in a box that makes sense. So when it comes out of storage (hopefully in a really short amount of time when we're in a new home!) it will be with its brothers & sisters that it would hang with anyway.
Today my task is to take photos of each room for our listing. Do you think photoshop could edit out a mountain of clothes, a few boxes, a million train tracks & train pieces, & a cornucopia of 'items' that just don't have a place??
PS We're not moving far; just about 20 minutes up the highway, closer to 'everything'. When we moved out this far, we didn't realize that we'd never establish a community out here. We never changed doctors, work, school, church..... and it will just make more sense, all the way around, to be close to our 'life'.
11.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so excited about your move! Hopefully it will be right down the road from us!
I pray your house sells quickly and you are able to find the perfect home for your family.
Good luck selling the house. I can't imagine doing it with kids, so I can picture the photos you mean. :) I hope it sells quickly for you.
I'm hoping for the best for you family. Sure you don't want to move up north? Would love to be neighbors. :)
Post a Comment