11.27.2008

I Am Thankful

Maybe even more than last year. Definitely more than 10 years ago.

So very thankful.

Thankful for...

Flynn stopping me as I walked out of her dark bedroom last night, to say I love you just once more.
Gabe running into Daddy's arms yesterday & laughing until he was out of breath.
Feeling the warmth of Jeff's arms around me & knowing that I am blessed.

4 comments:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

It is the little things that make this life so big, isn't it. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Amy and family!


(Just for kicks, I thought I'd let you know that my word verification for this comment is "whino". hahahaha!)

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful for those two little rascals of yours. For all of my kids and grandkids as well. We are so blessed!

Mom/Nana

Sue said...

So much to be thankful for. What kid doesn't love the singing for their birthday?

Love your new site!

Lipstick Jungle said...

I am all welled up over the one more "I love you". It melts my heart.

You are very blessed!