11.26.2008

It's Like I Birthed a Child

For reals. I've been up late the last few nights. Have gotten mad. Have gotten glad. Have gotten rad. (okay, maybe not rad, but it rhymed & I didn't want to use sad)

Because I created a little website. Readers, meet my new site. My new site, meet readers.
It will be a combination of the easy/cheesy things I do to save a dime. Good deals I see. Great finds I share from a garage sale or flea market. Hand-me-downs I'm excited to show. Crazy stuff I make or create. Free samples. Awesome coupons. And fun things to do with your family, that won't break the bank.

Go check it out....I hope you like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! The best with your new adventure!!!

Mom,

Lakeville Vertical said...

Can't wait to check it out. I'm heading there from here next. :)

Hard to believe you have a 5 year old. I know the feeling. Hoping your thanksgiving was wonderful!!

Lipstick Jungle said...

I love it! I grabbed it even though it makes my butt-on look big! Oh who am I kidding - it was already big!

Lipstick Jungle said...

The button doesn't work... :(