you know, the
real first day of preschool.

Tuesday, 11/18, Momma asked the two littles to stand beside each other for the photo.
Gabe didn't want to.
Flynn insisted.
Gabe was mad.
Momma takes Gabe's photo with his backpack on.

Gabe says, "Me do this."
Momma takes Gabe's photo
at his new school

Gabe says, "Me do this" & did something odd with his hands.
Momma takes Flynn's photo.
She stands beside one of the teachers who is filling out a birthday card for her.

This is Flynn's first day at her new preschool, 10/11/08.

She wore her milk allergy tee.
And if she isn't the picture of a preschooler...with her cockeyed doggy ears & her chapped lips.
3 comments:
Oh my ... she's so big ... he's so big ... where have all the Perry babies gone? ;-)
Lots of love and kisses, Grammy
love the shirt.
So cute. I keep meaning to get that shirt and have yet to. I do have pins. I'll definitely need the shirt when she heads into public school in 1st grade.
Love Gabe with the backpack - so big!
Post a Comment