2.06.2009

It's Friday & the Sun is Shining

2 wonderful things, so how could we go wrong?...

And,
Flynn asked me this morning, "Hey Mom, are people going to be saying 'Happy Valentimes Day' next week?"

And,
I've recently set up my laptop at the bar in the kitchen. We have some nifty (free & madeover) stools that sit at the bar. They had wrought iron in the back, with slats about every three inches & a space below those, that opens into the seat part...apparently, just enough space for the fat on your butt to 'ooze' through.
So imagine Flynn's delight when she came around the corner & saw that oozing,
"Look Gabe! Mom has a bunny tail!!"
Awesome, nothing says, 'Lose 25 more lbs & do BUNS OF STEEL' quite like hearing that.

And,
Gabe is swell at accessing every nook & cranny in the kitchen. But nothing's cuter than seeing his Cars Undies-clad behind bent over the snack jar.
"Me wun pena bunt cackes Momma."

And,
Flynn's been wearing her monkey costume (Halloween 3 years ago) ALL morning. I keep asking her if she's sweaty & she keeps saying NO.

And,
Jeff is in third place in the HOTTEST HUBBY contest. I will be posting next week on how to vote for him, in case you missed the post the other day. He definitely deserves the official title (altho I've given him the unofficial one) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear the Perry house is having a happy day.

Mom,

Ken and Amanda said...

Love it....the bunny tail is too cute....and I know the feeling!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....kids saying the cutest, yet brutally honest things. I need him to come over and critique us! haha

Sue said...

Funny and cute stuff. It's sunny here too. it's going to be 50 today and 55 tomorrow. A nice break from the single digits and teens.

Unknown said...

You're right up there with the Mom/Snowman commercial now... great incentives, eh!

:)