6.10.2009

Eeny Meeny

Flynn just finished Day # 2 of SUMMER INSTITUTE (aka summer school) @ the school we have tentatively planned for her to attend kindergarten.

We go into everything with apprehension considering all that's on the line each time she's not in our care.

This step was a little easier since Hot Hubs is also teaching summer school in the same building.  He talked to the teacher ahead of time & at the pre-summer summer school meeting, each teacher was epi-trained.

That didn't stop Daddy from checking in on Flynn during her lunch time again today.  He found her sitting next to a cute girl ("with glasses momma... the glasses have lots & lots of colors on'em") who happened to be eating a ham-cheese sandwich.
Jeff was a tad worried.  He leaned over & whispered to her,
"You sure you want to sit here?  Would you rather sit at a table by yourself?"

Flynn wasn't sure.  She gave each option thought, "Well, yah... well..."
Remember, that new friend... and all those colors in her cute glasses, I mean, that's quite the decision.
So, like any reasonable 5-year old, she went with a completely well thought out decision making process,
"Can I do eeny meeny miney mo?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she stayed by her new glasses wearing friend. Flynn will be careful. I hope she reminds the friends not to touch her and explains why.

Nana

Sue said...

That is too cute. Glad Jeff is there to check in on her.