6.10.2009

If You Think that Kitten on Shrek 2 Was Cute,



Then I dare you to look at these faces & not melt into a puddle...

4 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

Oh Flynn is darling. Love the dance outfits. Both my girls have given up dance and when I see your cutie in her fluff I miss it big time.
7 pm is my witching hour also. I always tell hubby that I'm off the clock and he's checking in. Someday it won't be this way and we probably won't even remember the exhaustion.
Will Flynn be in all day or half day kindergarten? The whole eating thing is deja vu for me. Mara sits at a seperate table at lunch and children with a home lunch (other than the peanut kids)are not allowed at that table for possible cross contamination. Milk is probably much harder because it is served in the lunch room. I do hope you and Jeff will be able to be at peace when she is gone. Although I know how hard that is. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Ken and Amanda said...

They are obviously the 2 cutest girls!

Anonymous said...

What cute sweet things. I love that girls so young already can be bffs.

Nana

Anonymous said...

If those 2 aren't the sweetest 'green fluffy' girls in their costumes ... too cute and BTW, how smart of the teachers to place 3 other cuties between FJ and her BFF this year!
XOXO, Grammy ;-)