6.11.2009

Ratted Out by my 2nd Born

I've made it abundantly clear that lately we are busy busy busy.
And so with that busyness comes the inability to do everything, including Gabe's speech homework.
And so, I may or may not have had to have him do it IN THE VAN between summer camp & therapy.  Not my usual forte for reviewing & practicing new material...at all.
Oh well so I think.... at least it will be done & his therapist will be none the wiser...for all he knows, we put Gabe's speech & all involved, as our top priority.

That is, until Mr. Jacob asked for Gabe's homework, took it out of his folder, & began looking at it.
My boy, who usually lacks for words, was quick to report,
"Me did it in my car."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was classic! I loved it and told the fam all about it. And the other statement he made that cracked us up. (but won't expose you!)

Sue said...

Haha! Leave it to them to throw you under the bus.