6.19.2009

They Keep Cracking Us Up

Before I tell this story, here's background info...

Uncle Yoren = Uncle Loren; Uncle Loren = My brother
Uncle Yoren is a hunter, with a lot of deer heads to show for his hobby.

Okay, let me proceed.

I was getting the kids together to take to my Dad's who was watching them for me while I went to an interview.
In an attempt to get Gabe to get his hat, I reminded him, "Papa will like it!"

His response, "Uncle Yoren yike it too.  Uncle Yoren yikes REINDEER."

And as if that didn't have me rolling in the floor enough, Flynn (who hears all, sees all) interjected with,
(imagine a voice here, an octave higher than her usual range)
"He SHOOTS them!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep ... life with those kiddos continue to amuse us all ... we have so many years of FUN ahead ... aren't we lucky ... I love GRANDS ...
XOXO, Mushy Grammy :-)

Kim said...

:-) hee, hee

Sue said...

LOL!

Sounds like something Kayla would say. Over the weekend I had to save a caterpillar from drowning in the pool. :)