3.13.2008

Stay Tuned for a Winner

Thanks for entering my little giveaway. It was fun to meet a few of the hundreds of readers who had never commented. It was so fun, in fact, that I've decided to indulge mckmama & host another giveaway soon in the form of a contest - rather than a random drawing; because, well, I aim to please.

Random.org has picked a winner, however, I'd like to take a photo of her loot before I announce who she is.

Meanwhile, check out my very first post.
And read a post from my bloggiversary last year.

You'll see, I have always been this crazy.

Asthma Update: I ended up taking Flynn into the allergist yesterday, as I wasn't feeling like I was managing her asthma. I was glad I did; he heard lots of wheezing (of course) & said her left lung is 'crackelly.' Dramatically up'ed her steroids & even called yesterday afternoon to check on us.
We then go on alert where our goal is to keep her out of the hospital.
By this morning, she was so much better, I decided she could handle going to preschool.
God is good.

3 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

So, you are keeping us on the edge of our seats! Do tell!! I've never been patient. Is it obvious?

Anonymous said...

You just LOVE to keep us guessing!! HA HA HA Not funny!
*Melinda

Rachel said...

Ah man! I can't believe I missed the drawing. That's what happens when you hide your laptop for nearly a week. Happy Anniversary, and I'm looking forward to the contest!