11.11.2008

Her Fasting Was Not in Vain

Hey MeMe..Today I took my Bible outside and prayed hard. God brought me to alot of scriptures & the one that spoke to my heart the most was Psalms 103:3. It's a very powerful verse. Meme, God really spoke to me today, He told me that he was going to heal Flynn. Every scripture that God gave me talked about healing & that He never rejects us or ignores us. One said that His hand is always stretched out whenever your in trouble or you need Him. Mattie told me that we know He will do it, but it may take a while... maybe a year. Maybe right now. We need to keep believing.KK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that blog entry really did make me cry! How did I get so blessed for God to give me such marvelous grandkids?
KK, I know God is going to heal Flynn. I've known it all along, but when you demonstrate such faith it also boosts mine as well!

Love,
Nana

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

It's for wonderful posts like this that you've been awarded an award! :)

http://boysrulemylife.blogspot.com/2008/09/beary-sweet-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

I am humbled to hear these words my girl wrote. I know she knows how to pray....and she knows God can heal because she is a great example of that power. Flynn will soon have a story to tell of how she was healed!

Still believing....Aunt G