Oh what a pain. What a pain. What a pain. BUT, it did force me to take photos (for the listing) & I've always wanted to document how my kiddos' first house looked. So, here ya go....
From the kitchen:
From the livingroom: From the desk in the basement (playroom):
So the move is really happening?What a big step for your family. I will pray that all goes smoothly for you. The pictures are great. I love Flynn's room.
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
3 comments:
So the move is really happening?What a big step for your family. I will pray that all goes smoothly for you. The pictures are great. I love Flynn's room.
Man, the playroom looks good!
I lover her room - very bright and cheery. The pics look great! Good luck.
Post a Comment