11.04.2008

Tagged ...updated

Tagged by my blogpal Beloved Mama!

Well, since I have vowed to myself to not to read or watch anything else about the election, here goes a little game of randomness...

The Rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1) In 5th grade, I owned a pair of YELLOW parachute pants
2) I rode a dirt bike until I was probably 14
3) I try to act tough but am quite the sensitive person with my heart always on my sleeve
4) I think I'd be really good at kick-boxing
5) I have a SEVERE fear of heights, yet managed to reverse-bungee, parasail, & fly over the Swiss Alps.
6) I was usually the class clown going through school

wow, I am so discombobulated tonight, I published that, then later realized I never finished.

And I am breaking the rules & inviting anyone to be tagged...
go ahead, it'll take your mind somewhere other than politics...

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love ya, but you've gotta change your font color from white. I can't see it on the yellow background.

(And I'm depressed right now, so I need a pick-me-up like, say, your blog.

Stupid people of Festus....)

Amy said...

I know, for whatever reason, I am unable to PERMANENTLY alter the blog colors (as I originally was able to). So I only have control over the font color IN the post.

And last night, I was so unhappy with EVERYTHING election-related, I kept doing stupid things...
I should've never tried to blog.

My City Mommy said...

I hope your feeling better.

Kim

Sue said...

I'm afraid of heights too. In high school I did "Project Adventure" and forced myself to walk a tight rope wire and a high log. I'll never do it again, but I can say I did it. :)

Any pictures of you in the parachute pants? ;)

Anonymous said...

I try to act tough too- but i'm really not at all

and I'm terrified of heights...and would never try bungee jumping or parasailing- you're brave!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah-
and I like that you are a rule breaker- creative minds always are :o)