This is the 'poop-only-on-the-pot' incentive for Gabe, who has been perfectly potty-trained for over a year, yet has no prob just taking a dump in his night time (or nap time) diaper.We figured, bribery was in order. Because there's nothing nastier than big kid poo. Enter, "Pump & Go Thomas", found on clearance at Target for $4.98 (altho the site where I found the photo is still selling him for $14.95 + s/h!).
We introduced Gabe to PnG Thomas & he lit up like a Christmas tree. He was ready to rip into the package & try it out. 'Not 'til you've pooped on the pot 10 times' & we showed him the glass where each marble (representing said BM) will land once he does the desired task.
It worked like a charm. Two days into the challenge & he only has 2 remaining marbles left. Yes, you heard me right, the kid has done the duty EIGHT times in the past 48 hours. He's obsessed. He catches the glimmer of Thom's bright blue exterior as he walks by the fridge (where Thomas is just out of his reach) & suddenly gets 'the urge', then will high tail it to the bathroom shoving his pants down while he shouts, "Momma, gotta go poo-poo!!" & will strain & push 'til he produces something.
So, I'm just wondering...
is this working a little too well??
3 comments:
ROFL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This is too good. Laughing out loud!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tee hee!! Don't even know where to begin with this one. I'll just sit here and chuckle. :)
That is SO funny! I wish bribery would work for Alysa. I have a couple "insentive" toys that have been rotting away collecting dust within her sight, but out of her reach. :)
Post a Comment