Not to get ahead of myself, but the climax of the show is when Santa comes out. VERY cool last month (Santa is so last month), but this month? Kinda weird quite frankly.Best part of that, was when my mother in law leaned over & whispered, "What exactly is it that the kids are saying to him?" I had to wonder too. And hoped that he didn't tell Santa that the cheap guitar he got him, won't really tune.
I think that Santa should wear a comfortable jog suit or something, for these post-Christmas gigs. It might be more convincing.
This is one of the moves that Gabe does when he says, "Me do this." Which is usually said right before I snap a photo. He probably looked around at all the cameras & camcorders & figured, this was his chance to 'me do this' for like an hour.
Me do this.
This was the absolutely funniest program I've ever witnessed. Full of so much nose-picking & finger-sucking. At one point in the program, a few of the kids in the backrow had had enough. They went ahead & started wrestling up on the church platform. It was actually the most interesting part.
Unless you count the parts where Gabe yanked on his hair. And flipped up the waist of his sweater. He moved around so much, that the wife beater under his sweater, started to make him look like a shoe-in for Flashdance. And when that got boring to him, hoisting his sweater UP to show his chest & stomach did the trick. It was ridiculous. But also ridiculously funny.

3 comments:
I love it! When they are 3 those Christmas programs are priceless! Hope you got it all on tape!!!
ah ... just perfect ... Gabe was a real show stopper and he is so loavable and so loved!
Proud to be the Grammy of the 3 year old 'STAR' for today!
Hey you all look so cute!!! Oh yeah and by the way... I'm loving the CA girl in the background with her... "I'm home grin!!"
Melinda :)
Post a Comment