At church, with my sis & my girl (& apparently, because I haven't taught her to be lady-like,
we can also check out hers)
Jack working his binkie


Gabe just about sacked out
And Momma & Daddy happy that all the gifts are wrapped & waiting beneath the tree
Jack working his binkie
Our almost-annual family photo in front of Gammy's fire

Hoping to check Santa's whereabouts

Flynn excited that she's headed home, to hit the sack before Santa gets there
Gabe just about sacked out
And Momma & Daddy happy that all the gifts are wrapped & waiting beneath the tree& that we can move onto our long winter's nap



4 comments:
Gabe just might be ready to explain "The Mystery of Christ." or have a slime ball tucked into his back pocket...
:)
Haha Grace, I'm pretty sure it's the latter!
Jeff, Each birthday we have is a gift from God. I hope you are blessed with many more birthdays. Enjoy each one!!! A. Allie
Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby!
You guys make me smile with your cuteness!!
Definitely think it's time for a new allergist. I'm actually not looking for a new one myself just contemplating never going back to another one in my lifetime. They are so frustrating!! What's a girl to do??
Post a Comment