1.27.2009

Days Gone By

How ironic that yesterday I posted about how busy we are... and now I'm about to share about my latest fun on FaceBook.
Don't judge me.

I have been resurrecting photos to share with my re-connected friends, some from Kindergarten! And why not share them with you too...


this one has really brought some peeps out of the woodwork. front row center, mom, about those shoes...why? why??



the year of the hair (top row center)


and with my 2 h.s. BFFs.

scary hairy


and here (I think 1992?) i was really going through a love with hairbands.

I'd like to act all embarrassed, like the styles then were so hideous. But now, they've all come back. Making me feel OLD.

2 comments:

Ken and Amanda said...

I actually had hair like that in high school as well (the year of the hair pic)! You gotta love the big hair days. I am glad that those haven't come back!

Sue said...

Cute pics. I played the clarinet too. Rock on Sister! :)

We're busy too - can't catch up and it's driving me crazy. I need to let the ice outside motivate me since I can't go anywhere...