The kiddos had their well child check ups this week. Which are starting to feel like a waste of time if you ask me. We definitely see the dr often enough for other things. I don't see a need anymore to take them to be weighed & measured... and have the dr ask me developmentally appropriate questions that my PAT educator is already asking me (& which I already know). Also, not seeming necessary anymore to go & say no to this vaccine or that vaccine.
Still tho, it's fun to see how much they've grown, or how much they haven't. Here are their stats:
Flynn
43 inches (45th percentile)
38 pounds (26th percentile)
'guesstimated' to be 5'4" at adulthood (this blows my mind!, I'm 5'8.5"!!)
Gabe
38.5 inches (58th percentile)
32 pounds (33nd percentile)
'guesstimated' to be at least 6 ft at adulthood (tall & skinny!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad your kids are doing well! Their percentage look just perfect. When I get back home, that is one of the first appointments we have, is Ariana's weight check. If she hasn't grown since last appointment (3 months ago) when they were already worried, she'll have to see an endocrinologist :( She is absolutely tiny. Then again, she eats like a bird... we try SO hard, but she is a horrible eater. 2 bites and she's done.
I actually like their weight checks. OK, not like, but it's more necessary with all their weight and growth issues. Kayla, thankfully is doing amazing, but Alysa, um...she doesn't eat. Then again, they see enough specialists to warrant no weight check by their pediatrician. Ha! :)
Do you forgo all vaccines or just some?
Glad they're growing really well though. :)
Post a Comment