1.20.2009

Inauguration

Today Flynn's preschool class watched the inauguration. They set up a tv in the small common area & watched it together. I would've like to have been a fly on the wall.

No matter how you voted, you must admit this is historical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you can never be too young to start learning about politics. I will have to quiz Flynn to see what she has to say about it.

Mom

Amy said...

I said, "Flynn, what is our new President's name?"
She said, "I know it Mom, it's Obama."

Sue said...

I'll admit, I don't find it too historical. The big spectacle has just shown me that the focus is on everything EXCEPT politics and his views and stances on issues.

I'd be more curious as to how the teacher handled the inauguration with the kids. It's a very young group and not able to understand much.