
Hi. I'm Gabe.
I'm happy because today my mom took me on a field trip to an open gym gymnastics day.
My mom says I have monkey arms.
Can you tell I don't care? Especially today.
I'm having the time of my life.
Maybe my mom's onto something...
I do hang upside down like a monkey!
Do monkeys jump on trampolines?

Or play in parachutes?

Here's more, from my sister Flynn...
My specialties include, but are not limited toBANANA BREAD.
I always sub in soy milk for cow's milk. Of course.
Some moms would think my momma's crazy.She even lets me use the mixer (with a warning of what it could do to my fingers...
or braids...)
My mom's always impressed though, that unlike Rachael Ray,
I clean up myself, after my cooking show.

The end.




2 comments:
What a perfect day for the Perry kids!
Flynn, flynn? Are you wearing leggings? Does your brother have a leotard, too? What is your mom doing awake and commenting on my blog? Can I have some cookies that you baked? Goodnight. I am slap happy. Glad you liked my fauxtograph. I do have good taste. Oh, I meant to say thanks for the compliment. Did you see the dinosaurs stacked on top of each other on the table? I just thought it was kinda funny. Bye. (I am not drunk, I promise.)
Post a Comment