1.23.2008

Twins

My sister called me when she uploaded her Christmas photos. She was laughing & talking about how much Jeff & I look alike in the family photo of us that she took.

Sure, sure, I thought. I mean, I know we look alike. We always have (this isn't a case of a couple being together so long that they start to look alike)....
as a matter of fact, when we were only "friends" & were teaching 2nd grade together, our classes went on a field trip to Grant's Farm.
One of the parents, who had never seen me, commented to one of the teachers,
"It sure was nice of Mr Perry's sister to come on the field trip."

When we talked about having kids & what those kids would look like, we laughed, as the gene pool isn't too huge. Same features.

And you'll notice, the poll to the left, is pretty much neck & neck.

"But you guys look like twins, you won't believe it." My sis said.

She. Was. Not. Kidding.

What do you think? Separated at birth?:






















BTW, this could be our least flattering photo, ever. Esp my usually-photogenic hubs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally separated at birth. Wait, no, that's not good. Hmmm.

So then, Flynn looks like Daddy I think. No, wait, like Mommy! No, like Daddy! No, wait, like Both! (But I still vote for Daddy by just a hair).

4under3 said...

I AGREE!! When I was looking at the picture you posted with your poll..I thought, "Dang, you can't look any closer to related than that."

And, so cute...you taught together?? I taught 1st grade before our first was born.