That it is indeed summer:
The crazy neighbors next door just had their father over taking the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS off the house.
And the whole time I'm thinking - given the average month to put up lights is November, aren't you just 1/2 a year away from putting them back up?
Or,
you can look at it like this:
they definitely got their effort's worth.
You know, some people go through all this trouble to have their lights up for "only" a month. This way, the neighbors really got to enjoy their dad's effort.
Sidenote: Jeff thinks one of them is gay.
It's a great place to live.
5.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have relatives in Arizona (distant, very distant relatives) that leave theirs up all year. Inside too.
:)
Ours have been down for awhile now!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!! lol
That is funny.
Seriously one year ours were up till August and I was disgusted with my husband for that. He kept joking that he was going to turn them on for the 4th of July. I was not happy! I make sure he gets them down before the snow melts now.
Our next door neighbors have not mowed their grass yet this year. I was tempted to go over their yesterday and cut it for them just so I wouldn't have to look at it anymore. Is that weird?
Post a Comment